Thursday, January 13, 2011

MAC Mineralized SPF 15 Foundation Spring 2011...Finally Flawless Review



Ok I've just purchased this product, so I'm going to comment what I've seen in one use.
Coverage: medium to full, I used this foundation with a stippling brush with a light hand and flattop contour brush, and I see perfect skin in the mirror! lovely texture, more creme-to-powder than normal creme foundations. lovely feel on skin. Not greasy in the least. Great for ALL skin types (dry to oily/combo)

Color: my color is NW45, but this runs a little darker...so I purchased NW 43. Yes the color blends perfectly into my skin and doesn't seem to change during the day
Price: 32 dollars + tax.
Repurchase:  A winner in my book, this foundation is wonderful!
Will update once I've used it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment