Thursday, November 18, 2010

Try a New Lip Color for the Fall! Wine trend is in!

It’s that time of year: holiday work parties, friendly gatherings and New Year’s toasts! We’re now penciling them into our December calendars and sorting through our wardrobes. This year there are even more sequins, lux velvets and faux furs to wear. In addition to adding some sparkle to your outfit, I always recommend statement makeup! With so many festive soirees to attend, I thought this would be the perfect time to share one of my favorite holiday looks. I’m loving this dark romantic look I came across in the December pages of Flare Magazine. Bold lip choices were huge for all of 2010, and this deep wine lip is a gorgeous way to finish off the year. I love that it’s paired with a soft and subtle smokey eye. This dark and romantic look is quite simple to recreate and super wearable from office to office party.  Here’s a quick how-to:
 Xo,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment