Monday, November 29, 2010

Stila Fabulous in Fiji Palette only $10 @Sephora!



Um yeah, I’m always up for a trip to Fiji! Oh wait, I can’t get there right now, but maybe I can fake a tropical look by wearing Stila’s Fabulous In Fiji Palette!
This cute collectible travel palette is the final one in their super adorable travel palette line, which also includes Moscow, Tokyo, Paris and USA.
Stila Travel Stila Fabulous In Fiji Palette Swatches & Review
Each of these comes in a sturdy little book-like palette that opens up to 4 eyeshadow colors and a convertible color lip/cheek cream. It also includes a nice-sized mirror inside.
I love everything about these. I love the idea of colors “matching” makeup to countries. I love the designs on the front. I love that they are small and easy to carry yet don’t feel flimsy at all. Oh and I love the price. More on that later.
Stila Fabulous in Fiji2 Stila Fabulous In Fiji Palette Swatches & Review
The colors in Fiji include
  • R&R – Muted silver shimmer (E/S)
  • Escape – Pale ice blue shimmer (E/S)
  • Palm – Grass green shimmer (E/S)
  • Wave – Deep, bright blue shimmer (E/S)
  • Plumeria – Warm copper shimmer (Lip/Cheek)
Stila Fiji2 Stila Fabulous In Fiji Palette Swatches & Review
Stila Fiji3 Stila Fabulous In Fiji Palette Swatches & Review
Stila Fiji Eyeshadow Stila Fabulous In Fiji Palette Swatches & Review
L to R Clockwise: Palm, R&R, Escape, Wave
Stila Fiji Lip Stila Fabulous In Fiji Palette Swatches & Review
Plumeria

Overall:

I think this is a really cute, great palette and if you like cool eyeshadow colors, then this might be perfect for your next getaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment