Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Diddy Reveals Why He’s Not Married On The View

 



Diddy recently chopped it up with the ladies of the View recently while promoting his new album “Last Train To Paris”. While there, he talked the new album and why he hasn’t been able to commit to marriage yet.
The reason of it, why I’m not married yet, I don’t have the exact reason. Some things in life, you don’t have the exact reason why you’re not. I know that I haven’t been ready; I know there’s other reasons in my life.My father was killed when I was 3 years old, and my mother was a very strong woman and she said, ‘Well I loved your father and I’m not gonna have another man around. There’s not gonna be anyone else around, and that’s the way it’s gonna be.’ But then on the flip side, I never got a chance to see the way a family lives.
But I’m not making an excuse, I’m just giving you my background…everyone has a different background. So with my history and my story with the woman that I’ve had children with, I meet them all in the same year (it’s like a movie) I met them in the same year and we became friends and then different times in my life as my heart got broken by one, I cried on the shoulder of another……my heart got broken by another I cried on the shoulder of another, I went back to another.
It wasn’t at the same time and the thing about life, life is crazy. Life isn’t something you can predict. All you can do is try to evolve and try to learn. I think that every woman that I was with, that I had a child with, they did deserve for me to marry them. But there’s things going on in my life … I’m not gonna say it’s all the way me, but I’ll take responsibility as a man.
                                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zewig6CbvPY


No comments:

Post a Comment