Friday, February 4, 2011

I love my Clarisonic!




Beauties, all the rumors you’ve heard are true.

The Clarisonic Skin Care System ($195) is the best thing since sliced bread for taking care of that beautiful skin of yours.
This lovely little skin care brush is essentially a high-powered brush designed for cleansing the skin. It’s made by the same folks behind the Sonicare toothbrush and uses that same magical technology to produce 300+ brush rotations per minute.

The Clarisonic is gentle enough for sensitive skin and even helps the skin absorb products better. In fact, in the long run you will end up having to use less product because it will absorb in the skin much better. Also, countless dermatologists recommend it and use it in their practice…


For me personally, it helps keep my skin baby smooth and exfoliated. I get such a deep clean from the Clarisonic and I really love how it beeps when it’s time to move to a new section of your face.
Yes, this is a pricey product, but it is a true investment in your skin. If this little guy ever conks out on me, I will surely be purchasing a replacement with the quickness! It’s just that good.
If you’re looking for a less expensive alternative, there is also a smaller, travel-sized version, the Clarisonic Mia which retails for $149.
Happy cleaning and feel free to share your Clarisonic experiences in the comments section!


No comments:

Post a Comment